Polytechnic TRB Result 2022 Tamil nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board issued Notification No.14/2019 on 27.11.2019 for Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engineering /Non-Engineering) in Government Polytechnic Colleges for the year 2017-2018. As per the Notification, applications for the said post were received from the candidates through online. The candidates were also instructed to upload the Evidences for the claims made by the candidates while applying through online for the said post.
Direct Recruitment for the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non-Engineering) Tamil Nadu Educational Service for the year 2017-2018
As per the Notification, the Board conducted the Computer Based online Examination (CBT) from 08.12.2021 to 13.12.2021 for all the subjects which were Notified.
|Join our Groups|
The Board released Tentative Answer Keys on 07.01.2022. The Marks obtained by all the candidates who have appeared for the examination along with the Final Answer Key were released by this Board on 08.03.2022.
As per the press release issued by this Board on 11.03.2022, the candidates were instructed to upload photo copies of certain Certificates / Documents through online in addition to the Certificates / Documents already uploaded while applying to the said post. The Board requested the candidates to upload additional Certificates / Documents online in order to carry out the further recruitment works relating to the certificate verification. As per the press releases made by this Board, Candidates were allowed to upload their additional Certificates / Documents from 11.03.2022 to 01.04.2022.
The Board released the Lists of Candidates short-listed for Certificate Verification in 1:2 ratio for 5 subjects on 23.06.2022
Now, the board further releases the list of candidates short-listed for Certificate Verification in 1:2 ratio for the Modern Office Practice subject based on the Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination, Certificates / Documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of online application, additional Certificates / Documents uploaded after release of the results and duly following merit-cum-communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue. Now, the board further releases the list of candidates short-listed for Certificate Verification in 1:2 ratio for the Modern Office Practice subject based on the Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination, Certificates / Documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of online application, additional Certificates / Documents uploaded after release of the results and duly following merit-cum-communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue.
As per the Notification, it is informed that
* If more than one candidate secures the same cut-off marks for the particular communal turn, all such candidates are called for Certificate Verification.
* The call letter for Certificate Verification will be published in the Teachers Recruitment Board’s website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in only.
* Those Candidates who are short-listed for Certificate Verification can download the Call letter uploaded in the TRB’s website only. No other mode of communication will be sent to the candidates for Certificate Verification.
* Candidates short-listed as above shall bring all the original and attested copies of all Certificates /Documents as stated in the Call Letter for Certificate Verification.
* Candidates who are not personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the qualifying marks for selection.
* Since the candidates are being called for Certificate Verification in the ratio of 1:2, calling for Certificate Verification and Verifying their Certificates / Documents is not a Guarantee for final selection.
Awarding Weightage Marks:
Weightage marks will be awarded after Certificate Verification for the eligible short-listed Candidates.
The List of Candidates short-listed for Certificate Verification for other subjects will be published shortly by this Board.
The Venue and date for the Certificate Verification for the above mentioned subjects will be informed through TRB’s website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in in short time.
Any grievance/representation regarding this list of Candidates for Certificate Verification should be sent to Teachers Recruitment Board’s URL Link only https://forms.gle/jHNCd19uc3mcLw6p9 within 3 days from the date of release of the aforesaid list. No other mode of grievance/representation will be accepted.
Utmost care has been taken in preparing the list and in publishing it. Teachers Recruitment Board reserves the right to correct any errors that may have crept in at any stage. Incorrect list would not confer any right of enforcement. Teachers Recruitment Board reserves the right to correct any errors that may have crept in.